czwartek, 27 sierpnia 2015

Mixed media background TUTORIAL

Hello everyone,
It's Marta Lapkowska here.
I hope you are doing great.
I am back to you with my new page and full video tutorial
 for Blue Fern Studios.
You can see my creative process step by step.

 This is one of my favourite photos. I enjoyed creating mixed media background to this photo by adding layers of chipboards and modeling paste. For extra texture I added some micro beads.

I love creating my backgrounds matching the photo. I wanted to achieve some magical scenery for my beautiful photograph.



 I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial where you can see the whole creative process.


Hugs, Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. So beautifully done - absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
    Sandy xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. wow...:) i love your awesome artistic projects... i will subscribe :) i love your work...Thanks for sharing some of your techs tips and ideas...c u next time:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń